Thursday, November 26, 2009

I LOVE MY MAN!


Last night I fell even more in love with my man. First let me share that when he got home from work he made a yummy supper of mushroom gravy meatballs, mashed potatoes, carrots and peas. In our house the rule is if you cook you don't clean, but he offered to clean-up so I could finish cleaning the bathrooms before I left for my Wednesday night women's bible study. Before I left I asked if he could water the plants, dust some shelves I can't reach, and if he had time, shorten the curtains I bought at IKEA (oh those honey-to-do lists). You see, the last time I bought curtains from IKEA I tried to hem them but my sewing machine kept jamming-up. Mr. Home Economics took over and hemmed them like a pro. IKEA has improved their curtains and now you just need to iron on some hem tape and cut. When I got home, Carman had the 'game' on and was hemming curtains!

I LOVE MY HONEY!

I know all the women out there are jealous. For all the men out there who read my blog, don't make fun of my man or I'll have to kick your ass.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Nice!

I think I am in love with your man.... from afar! haha.

Mike Taylor said...

Hey Carmen, I have some curtains that need hemmed and julie doesn't like to hem. Would you mind?? Come on be a sweetie!!

kandace said...

Hey Brenda!! I just read this entry today....I LOVE IT! You and Carman's relationship gives us "single girlies" the hope that one day we will find our own curtain hemmin man!!!!! You two are an inspiration to others. The sign of a true man is one that is there for his woman :)

P.S. It was GREAT to see you last night!! You look FAB and you put on a wonderful party. Thanks for inviting me:) Have a super week!

Kandace

LDAEJB said...

Hi Brenda,

I really enjoyed your blog. It put a smile on my face especially your last line. We are so thankful for how far you have come and continue to lift you up in prayer daily. We'll look forward to seeing you and Carman over the Christmas season.
Love LDAEJB