Friday, September 10, 2010

Concert Tickets Purchased

Last year when I was feeling awful and laying in bed, I caught the end of an interview of a guy on Canada AM. He said he had created a CD of well known songs by traveling the world and having other musicians playing along with the original recording. It really intrigued me. At that time you could only buy the CD at Starbucks or online. Quite awhile later Carman and I were near a Starbucks (we prefer Second Cup), and I ran into the store to see if thy had any CDs left. They had one - it was unwrapped and in the back. I said I would take it, and it has been my favorite CD ever since.

They have since created a Playing for Change Band and they have only one stop in Canada this fall in Calgary!!!!!!!!!!! You should seriously consider buying a ticket and joinging Carman . I KNOW you will have a memorable night!!! Concert is October 13th at the Mac Hall (at the UofC) and it starts at 7pm.


No comments: