Monday, February 8, 2010

Road Trip - San Fransisco


We found San Fransisco quite intimidating at first. All of the concrete and hills, and no over-the-street street lights. But then my old friend from high school Meredith picked us up for a private tour and the city really grew on us. I would love to go back! The really funny thing is when Carman and I drove in to San Fransisco we thought we were on the Golden Gate bridge when we were actually on the Bay Bridge. Can I at least state that it was extremely foggy. And to make it even worse, no matter how hard we tried we could not get on the Golden Gate to get out of San Fransisco. Who goes to San Fransisco and doesn't go on the bridge? Us!

It was really neat to see how Meredith and her family live in such a unquie city, and to see all of the scooters people drive due to the extreme lack of parking. I have always wanted a Vespa scooter, and leaving San Fransisco made me want a scooter even more. It is my goal to have one this summer.

No comments: