Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Updates

We met with the doctor on Friday to get the results of my most recent scan. The good news is my bones are stable, the bad news there is activity on my liver again. Of course it is not the news I want to here. I want to here the ever so desired news of NED (no evidence of disease). I still believe that can happen. I believe in an awesome God who has raised people from the dead - he can handle some uncooperative cell growth!

We are waiting to hear from our insurance company to see if they will cover the drug for treatment option number one - so please help us pray for this.

Carman is so close to his goal this morning of raising $10,000 for his ride. He is at $9,030!!!! Please donate to help us reach our goal, and to help find a cure for cancer. The link to donate is in the posting below.

I have been back in the pool swimming, running errands on my Vespa, walking Charlee down at the dog park, and trying to control the weeds in my flower beds. It is nice to feel active again. With work I have never been very busy in the summer so along with getting caught up on some things I have been making a mental list on some projects I might research - real estate investing: is it all that it is marketed to be? and taking some courses toward the Registered Health Underwriter which gives a designation in specializing in living benefits (disability, critical illness, and long term care insurance).

No comments: