Friday, February 18, 2011

Crafters Wanted

I don't have a crafty bone in my body - I've always wanted to be creative, but it often ends up in a pretty good laugh. Just ask my brother-in-law Mitch what 'craft' he got stuck with this Christmas.

When I was up in Edmonton getting radiation one particular morning I was so devastated and I was getting out of the shower just bawlling - how was I going to face another day of this? And I felt Got say - If you could only see the future I have planned for you, you would be so happy.

I've been trying to remember this every time I get down.

So here's the call - if you are crafty, I would love little 'signs' of this statement I could put around my house to reminge me.


My address is:
Brenda Odovichuc
12 McCune Ave
Red Deer, AB
T4N 0H2

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Brenda, I miss hearing your words for the lord. I love how you are so passionate for him. I want that passion for him.

I can do the sign you want if you have not found anyone to do it.
Noana

Unknown said...

You're on girl - it's coming your way this Saturday (if you aren't at the shower I'll send it to you)

Unknown said...

I bought the ones I gave you - not too crafty!