Monday, July 4, 2011

Still Here

I know it has been a while since I have posted, but to be honest, I was just getting tired of sharing my business. I was starting to feel like just because I would post, 'the world' felt like it could comment or talk 'cancer' with me. I am private person and I was finding myself getting uncomfortable. I blog so I don't get a ton of 'how are you feeling' phone calls, and to share my experience with that other cancer victim out there. But I know there are a ton of people out there who love me and generally care how I am feeling. So I promise to do a better job of posting. I just request that people remember this is an extremely painful journey. I may easily share things on my blog, but it does not mean I walk this journey as an 'open book' ready to share anything with anyone.

No comments: