Thursday, May 6, 2010

Calico

My hair started falling out yesterday. I scrubbed and scrubbed my head for just about an hour in the shower before I finally gave up - my skin was pruning up! Last time I lost my hair it pretty much fell out evenly one morning. This time is different. My sides and a strip horizontally in the back has fallen out considerably. Today I was hoping the rest would be released but it is still hanging on. I don't want to be caught without a hat on, I might frighten small children - tee hee!

Carman has been calling me his Calico Cat. I don't really like cats so it can just fall out!

1 comment:

ruth said...

Hi Brenda. My name is Ruth and my husband Walter worked with your dad at AGT. I was diagnosed with Stage 3 triple negative Breast Cancer in January 09 so I have been following your journey with personal interest. I am praying for both you and Carman as you deal with this.