Thursday, August 28, 2008

Friday, Aug 15/08

"Brenda, can you please come in to the clinic for the doctor to review your test results".
Sure, but I am thinking what are they going to tell me that I don't already know?
"Brenda, we need you to start preparing for bad news". "It could come back benign, but from the report it does not look good - it could be cancer". CANCER???
"We will schedule a biopsy and we want you to get a chest x-ray and a full blood panel".
I call Carman crying and he comes right home. He takes me for the chest x-ray and blood test and because I am a 'good girl' I get a chocolate milk shake. I think to myself, it not the not so far future I probably won't be able to stomach chocolate milkshakes.
My friends Bud and Rhonda give me a great bouquet of orange flowers (they always comment on how I am trying to eat more orange as advised by accupunturist).
More tears - I can't beleive this is happening!

No comments: