Thursday, August 28, 2008

Thurs-Sun Aug 4-10/08


With our new trailer packed-up we are off to Rochon Sands (Buffalo Lake) for our friends, Kevin & Becky's wedding. That darn knot in my back is still bothering me, but I am ignoring it until I can see Dr. Luco on Tuesday.
Friday afternoon after the wedding I just need to take a break - my back is really staring to hurt. Maybe a glass of champagne and the steel drum band music will help loosen me up.
On our way home on Sunday I was so uncomfortable. I start to classify the uncomfortable feeling as 'pain' and head straight to bed . Sorry Carman, you are stuck unloading and cleaning up.
Nurse Carman heads to the drug store for some pain relief and I try and take my mind off of it by watching some Olympics.
Okay, so if I don't move or breath I am sort-of okay - is this what they call a back spasm???
Maybe a good night sleep will help. I'll take the maximum dose and see how I feel in the morning.

No comments: