Thursday, August 28, 2008

Tuesday, Aug 19/08

I get the call - the biopsy is not until Sept 12th.
I am teasing Carman that I will go into Cardiac Arrest if I have to wait that long. This amount of stress is not good for the heart.
ARE YOU SERIOUS - I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL SEPT 12?!?
I look online at private options and call the Cross Cancer Institute the next day. They can get me in prior to the end of the month if I am deemed 'extremely urgent'.
I call my clinic and ask if they can inquire if I am 'extremely urgent'.
Just a few hours later my clinic calls - my biopsy is this Friday in Red Deer.
THANK YOU JESUS!

Have I mentioned I am praying like I have never prayed before. Note to self: don't wait for my life to be this 'traumatic' to have this longing for so much prayer.

I know there are so many people and churches praying for me - THANK YOU!!! I know I have many brothers and sisters in-Christ praying who care about me.

No comments: