Thursday, August 28, 2008

Mon, Aug 18/08

Several weeks ago I had an appointment booked with my doctor regarding completing the paperwork for reapplying for Critical Illness Insurance. (Up until now I had been seeing his associate). Yes, I am trying to reapply for Critical Illness insurance and I get the news that I might have a Critical Illness.
I keep the appointment because I want to see my doctor. He too advises me to prepare for bad news and gives me some hope that the results could come back benign.
Just in case, he puts in a referral to a surgeon in Edmonton who has a good reputation. He also gets his assistant on the phone to put the pressure on getting the biopsy scheduled.

The stress level is at about an 8.5 about and my emotions are all over the board. What if I have cancer? What the heck am I going to do? I don't want to go through this!

No comments: